Sunday, July 25, 2010

Scam Alert

This arrived in my inbox today. Seriously, who falls for this crap?

From: Katlijn Malfliet
Reply to: Katlijn Malfliet
To: b
Date: Jul 25, 2010 12:14 AM
Subject: My Funds Management Interest

Here writes Lady Shirley, suffering from cancerous ailment. When my late husband was alive he

deposited 7 Million Pounds with a bank in UK. Recently my doctor told me I have limited days. I

want you to use this gift to fund the less-privilege, contact my personal email:

shirobinson3@att.net for details. Thank you Katlijn Malfliet on behalf of Shirley Robinson

1 comment:

  1. The interesting thing is that they are always suffering from some kind of terrible illness.

    My first reaction is always, well if this is a scam, no wonder they're so sick... KARMA

    It does make one wonder though. What do really wealthy people with no heirs do with their money if they become very ill?

    I guess those are the stories we hear in the news about dogs & cats who inherited everything :-)

    ReplyDelete