Saturday, June 27, 2009

About this blog

Hey there, guys and gals. If you're reading this, you're probably wondering who is this crazy guy, and what the hell is he going to do here? Well, I'm a geek, but this isn't going to be all about gaming. I'm a student, but this isn't going to be all about my studies. I'm an anime fan, but this isn't going to be all about catgirls. I work in a restaurant, but this isn't going to be all about the people I see.

So what is this blog about? The simple answer is everything, and nothing. If I have something I feel like sharing, I'll put it up. If I see something that I think I gotta comment on, I'll put it up. If I just wanna post something funny, I'll put that up, too. And if you guys see something you want me to talk about tell me, and I'll see what I can do.

--Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment